I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I don’t think I ever truly wanted to do anything else. Now, I live in East Tennessee with my husband, Michael, our two wild pups, Wrigley and Arkkis Pond, and do just that, write!
Some of the places kind enough to publish my work:
- Three Line Poetry, Issues 43 & 44
- Word Riot, Summer 2017 Fiction Only Edition, The Double Doors
- Haiku Journal, Issues 47, 49 & 51
- Every Day Fiction, June 10, 2017, Pink Flowers
- 2016 Poetry Marathon Anthology
- Antarctica Journal, Various Poems & a Book Review